Sunday, June 12

Awesomenesss!

Salam to all of you reader :) Ok guess whatt, today i watch Kungfu Panda 2!! The movie was hillarious and the panda,Po isss soo cuteeee. You guys should go watch the movie. Bring all your family members. Semua mesti tertanya tanya kan saya pergi dgn siapa tadii. Well i went to the movie with Zahid  As a gentleman,he paid everything HAHA. Kite tak paksa dia bayar or belanja,dia yang nak bayar. Cause actually saya sangat lah kering pada ketika itu. 

I miss him so much since he left me to further his study. Ceh, mcm la dia belajar overseas hakhak. I cant help this feeling but i know we can get throughh it together. We can make it,kan bie :) I just wanna say,a big thank you for today bie.You make my day. See you soon. 



xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

feedback anyone?